At The Bal Bharti Sr. Sec. School we have strived to make our admission process as simple as possible to ensure that all prospective parents enjoy a stress free application experience.
Step 1: Admission Enquiry
Submit the online Enquiry Form from this link. Our counselor will give back to you the answer of your questions and will also give you all the required information. Alternatively you can visit to school office and get all the information which you want to know regarding the school.
Step 2: Registration
The parents are requested to visit the school Admission Office to fill out the registration form. Kindly carry one latest Passport size photo of the child and the parent along with self-attested Date of Birth certificate of student. Alternatively Parents may also download the application form online. Please take a printout of the same and submit the hard copy of the completed form to the school.
Step 3: School Visit & Interaction with the Principal
Parents / Guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture and ethos of the Institution. A meeting can be scheduled with the Principal, So parents can have an interaction with the Head of the school, can ask their queries and collect any information they require.
Step 4: Admission Test:
The children who have registered will have to appear for an admission test (for class I onwards), which may be written or oral according to their levels.
Step 5: Form submission & Fees Submission:
The parent needs to fill up the admission form and ensure all documents are in order. Kindly intimate the school in case your child requires some special assistance due to any health reasons.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Form
1. Copy of the Birth Certificate
2. Copy of Report Card of previous year (only needed for admission to class 1 or KG Section)
List of documents required at the time of admission
1. 2 photographs of student
2. Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from class 2 onwards)
3. Proof of residence
4. Photocopy of Passport if available. This is mandatory for overseas students.
Acceptance of Admission Form:
1. Students are admitted on First Come First Served basis depending on vacancies
2. We conduct formal interviews with the child not with the parents.
3. Students will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days after submitting the documents.
4. The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters, pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
Once the Fee and documents are submitted, you will receive an Admission Confirmation message on your registered mobile number from the school. Your ward will be allotted the section on the day of admission. The time table for your ward will be handed over to your ward by the Class Teacher. Kindly inform the School of your joining date. This is mandatory because Staff need to be informed to expect your child on a particular day and they in turn need to make preparations accordingly.
Admission will be valid only if the fee is paid in full by the due date along with the necessary documents and certificates as mentioned above and on the completion of all formalities.s.